"Exoplanet" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of an exoplanet.
- "Exoplanet" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Exoplanet" corresponds to any mention of an exoplanet (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of exoplanets that are not exoplanets should not be detected as "Exoplanet" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Exoplanet""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Exoplanet", as Interpreter["Exoplanet"] does.
- Any specific "Exoplanet" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.