"Pulsar" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a pulsar.
- "Pulsar" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Pulsar" corresponds to any mention of a pulsar (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of pulsars that are not pulsars should not be detected as "Pulsar" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Pulsar""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Pulsar", as Interpreter["Pulsar"] does.
- Any specific "Pulsar" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.