"Planet" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a planet.
- "Planet" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Planet" corresponds to any mention of a planet (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of planets that are not planets should not be detected as "Planet" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Planet""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Planet", as Interpreter["Planet"] does.
- Any specific "Planet" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.