"Nebula" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a nebula.
- "Nebula" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Nebula" corresponds to any mention of a nebula (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of nebulae that are not nebulae should not be detected as "Nebula" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Nebula""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Nebula", as Interpreter["Nebula"] does.
- Any specific "Nebula" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.