"Galaxy" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a galaxy.
- "Galaxy" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Galaxy" corresponds to any mention of a galaxy (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of galaxies that are not galaxies should not be detected as "Galaxy" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Galaxy""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Galaxy", as Interpreter["Galaxy"] does.
- Any specific "Galaxy" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.