"Supernova" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a supernova.
- "Supernova" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Supernova" corresponds to any mention of a supernova (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of supernovas that are not supernovas should not be detected as "Supernova" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Supernova""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Supernova", as Interpreter["Supernova"] does.
- Any specific "Supernova" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.