"Reef" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a reef.
- "Reef" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Reef" corresponds to any mention of a reef (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of reefs that are not reefs should not be detected as "Reef" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Reef""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Reef", as Interpreter["Reef"] does.
- Any specific "Reef" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.