"Island" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of an island.
- "Island" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Island" corresponds to any mention of an island (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of islands that are not islands should not be detected as "Island" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Island""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Island", as Interpreter["Island"] does.
- Any specific "Island" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.