"Castle" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a castle.
- "Castle" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Castle" corresponds to any mention of a castle (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of castles that are not castles should not be detected as "Castle" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Castle""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Castle", as Interpreter["Castle"] does.
- Any specific "Castle" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.