"Dam" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a dam.
- "Dam" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Dam" corresponds to any mention of a dam (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of dams that are not dams should not be detected as "Dam" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Dam""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Dam", as Interpreter["Dam"] does.
- Any specific "Dam" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of dams in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Dam" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Dam"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of dams: