"Tunnel" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a tunnel.
- "Tunnel" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Tunnel" corresponds to any mention of a tunnel (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of tunnels that are not tunnels should not be detected as "Tunnel" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Tunnel""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Tunnel", as Interpreter["Tunnel"] does.
- Any specific "Tunnel" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of tunnels in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Tunnel" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Tunnel"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of tunnels: