"Cemetery" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a cemetery.
- "Cemetery" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Cemetery" corresponds to any mention of a cemetery (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of cemeteries that are not cemeteries should not be detected as "Cemetery" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Cemetery""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Cemetery", as Interpreter["Cemetery"] does.
- Any specific "Cemetery" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of cemeteries in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Cemetery" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Cemetery"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of cemeteries: