"Cave" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a cave.
- "Cave" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Cave" corresponds to any mention of a cave (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of caves that are not caves should not be detected as "Cave" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Cave""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Cave", as Interpreter["Cave"] does.
- Any specific "Cave" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of caves in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Cave" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Cave"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of caves: