VolcanoRelated Interpreter »
Notable volcanoes around the world.
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
Sample Entity Classes
AdministrativeDivision administrative region Coordinates coordinates Countries country Elevation elevation EntityClasses entity classes Epoch epoch Image image LastKnownEruptionDate last known eruption Latitude latitude Longitude longitude Name name ParentPeak parent peak PeakDistanceToEarthCenter peak distance to earth center Position position Prominence prominence SummitReachedDate summit reached Type type VolcanicArc volcanic arc
- "Volcano" entities include various active, dormant and extinct volcanoes, such as calderas, stratovolcanoes, shield volcanoes and submarine volcanoes.
- "Volcano" entity classes include collections of volcanoes grouped by type and location.
- Some properties are available for the "Volcano" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["Volcano",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["Volcano",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used; e.g. for the "Date" qualifier, this includes a proper date or date span.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2019