"Mineral" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a mineral.
- "Mineral" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Mineral" corresponds to any mention of a mineral (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of minerals that are not minerals should not be detected as "Mineral" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Mineral""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Mineral", as Interpreter["Mineral"] does.
- Any specific "Mineral" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.