"Element" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of an element.
- "Element" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Element" corresponds to any mention of an element (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of elements that are not elements should not be detected as "Element" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Element""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Element", as Interpreter["Element"] does.
- Any specific "Element" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.