"Chemical" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a chemical.
- "Chemical" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Chemical" corresponds to any mention of a chemical (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of chemicals that are not chemicals should not be detected as "Chemical" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Chemical""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Chemical", as Interpreter["Chemical"] does.
- Any specific "Chemical" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.