"Periodical" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a periodical.
- "Periodical" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Periodical" corresponds to any mention of a periodical (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of periodicals that are not periodicals should not be detected as "Periodical" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Periodical""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Periodical", as Interpreter["Periodical"] does.
- Any specific "Periodical" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of periodicals in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Periodical" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Periodical"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of periodicals: