"MusicWork" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a music work expressed in natural language.
- "MusicWork" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "MusicWork" corresponds to any mention of a music work (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of music works that are not music works should not be detected as "MusicWork" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"MusicWork""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "MusicWork", as Interpreter["MusicWork"] does.
- Any specific "MusicWork" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.