"Movie" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a movie expressed in natural language.
- "Movie" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Movie" corresponds to any mention of a movie (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of movies that are not movies should not be detected as "Movie" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Movie""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Movie", as Interpreter["Movie"] does.
- Any specific "Movie" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.