"Mythology" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a mythological figure.
- "Mythology" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Mythology" corresponds to any mention of a mythological figure (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of mythological figures that are not mythological figures should not be detected as "Mythology" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Mythology""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Mythology", as Interpreter["Mythology"] does.
- Any specific "Mythology" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.