"Surname" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a surname expressed in natural language.
- "Surname" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Surname" corresponds to any mention of a surname (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of surnames that are not surnames should not be detected as "Surname" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Surname""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Surname", as Interpreter["Surname"] does.
- Any specific "Surname" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.