"GivenName" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a given name expressed in natural language.
- "GivenName" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "GivenName" corresponds to any mention of a given name (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of given names that are not given names should not be detected as "GivenName" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"GivenName""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "GivenName", as Interpreter["GivenName"] does.
- Any specific "GivenName" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.