"TimeZone" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a time zone.
- "TimeZone" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "TimeZone" corresponds to any mention of a time zone (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of time zones that are not time zones should not be detected as "TimeZone" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"TimeZone""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "TimeZone", as Interpreter["TimeZone"] does.
- Any specific "TimeZone" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.