Format ▶ Stylesheet
assigns a stylesheet to the current notebook.
- A check appears beside the stylesheet currently assigned to the notebook.
- Wolfram System standard-style notebooks are kept in $InstallationDirectory/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/StyleSheets. Style notebooks created by users can be put in $UserBaseDirectory/SystemFiles/FrontEnd/StyleSheets. Any style notebooks in these directories will automatically be listed in the Stylesheet submenu.
- Format ▶ Stylesheet ▶ Stylesheet Chooser command opens the Stylesheet palette, which can either apply a stylesheet to an open notebook or open a new styled notebook.
- Format ▶ Stylesheet ▶ Other command opens a dialog box to find stylesheets not listed in the Stylesheet submenu.
- The commands in this submenu set the option StyleDefinitions on the selected notebook.