"CircularEmbedding" (Machine Learning Method)
- Vertex layout for GraphLayout.
- Use circular embedding to lay out vertices of a graph.
Details & Suboptions
- The circular embedding is a graph drawing technique to position vertices of a graph on a circle.
- The circular embedding is typically used to lay out circle graphs.
- Possible settings to control the layout include:
|"OptimalOrder"||True||optimal vertex ordering to minimize edge crossings|
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Place vertices on a circle:
Use the option "Offset"->offset to specify the offset angles:
With the setting "OptimalOrder"->True, vertices are reordered so that they lie nicely on a circle: