"HighDimensionalEmbedding" (Graph Layout Method)
- Vertex layout for GraphLayout.
- Use high-dimensional embedding to lay out vertices of a graph.
Details & Options
- The high-dimensional embedding is a graph-drawing technique to position vertices of a graph in a high-dimensional space, and then project back to two- or three-dimensional space.
- The high-dimensional embedding is typically used for fast layout of graphs.
- Vertices can be embedded in or .
- Possible settings to control the energy minimization process include:
|"RandomSeed"||seed for the random generator for initial vertex placement|
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Lay out a graph:
"HighDimensionalEmbedding" works best for most graphs:
Use "RandomSeed"int to specify a seed for the random number generator that computes the initial vertex placement: