"LayeredDigraphEmbedding" (Graph Layout Method)
- Vertex layout for GraphLayout.
- Use layered digraph embedding to lay out vertices of a graph.
Details & Suboptions
- The layered digraph embedding is a graph-drawing technique to position vertices of a graph on parallel lines.
- The layered digraph embedding is typically used to lay out directed acyclic graphs.
- Possible settings to control the layout include:
"Orientation" Automatic layout orientation "RootVertex" Automatic root vertex "VertexLayerPosition" Automatic position of the layers