"LayeredDigraphEmbedding" (Graph Layout Method)
- Vertex layout for GraphLayout.
- Use layered digraph embedding to lay out vertices of a graph.
Details & Suboptions
- The layered digraph embedding is a graph-drawing technique to position vertices of a graph on parallel lines.
- The layered digraph embedding is typically used to lay out directed acyclic graphs.
- Possible settings to control the layout include:
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (3)
Place vertices in a series of layers:
"LayeredDigraphEmbedding" works best for directed acyclic graphs:
The layered digraph drawing works on arbitrary graphs:
Use the option "Orientation"o to draw a tree with different orientations:
Use the option "RootVertex"v to set the root vertex:
Use the option "VertexLayerPosition"positions to specify the positions of layers: