"RadialEmbedding" (Graph Layout Method)
- Vertex layout for GraphLayout.
- Use radial embedding to lay out vertices of a graph.
Details & Suboptions
- The radial embedding is a graph-drawing technique to position vertices of a graph on a circular segment.
- The radial embedding is typically used to lay out tree graphs.
- Possible settings to control the layout include:
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Place vertices in concentric circles:
"RadialEmbedding" works best for tree graphs:
Use the option "RootVertex"v to set the root vertex: