"SpectralEmbedding" (Graph Layout Method)
- Vertex layout for GraphLayout.
- Use spectral embedding to lay out vertices of a graph.
Details & Suboptions
- The spectral embedding is a graph-drawing technique to position vertices of a graph so they minimize the weighted sum of square distances to its adjacent vertices.
- Vertices can be embedded in .
- Possible settings to control the layout include:
|"RelaxationFactor"||Automatic||relaxed Laplace coefficient|
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Lay out a graph using the spectral embedding:
Use the option "RelaxationFactor"r to get the layout based on a relaxed Laplace matrix: