"SpiralEmbedding" (Graph Layout Method)
- Vertex layout for GraphLayout.
- Use spiral embedding to lay out vertices of a graph.
Details & Suboptions
- The spiral embedding is a graph-drawing technique to position vertices of a graph on a 3D spiral projected to 2D.
- The spiral embedding is typically used to lay out path graphs.
- Possible settings to control the layout include:
"OptimalOrder" True optimal ordering of vertices to minimize edge crossings
Examplesopen allclose all
With the setting "OptimalOrder"True, vertices are reordered so that they lay nicely on a spiral: