"Cloud" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a cloud.
- "Cloud" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Cloud" corresponds to any mention of a cloud (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of clouds that are not clouds should not be detected as "Cloud" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Cloud""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Cloud", as Interpreter["Cloud"] does.
- Any specific "Cloud" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of clouds in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Cloud" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Cloud"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of clouds: