"FileFormat" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a file format.
- "FileFormat" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "FileFormat" corresponds to any mention of a file format (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of file formats that are not file formats should not be detected as "FileFormat" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"FileFormat""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "FileFormat", as Interpreter["FileFormat"] does.
- Any specific "FileFormat" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.