What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 4.3
What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 12.3 | 12.2 | 12.1 | 12.0 | 5.1 | 5.0 | 4.3 | 4.2 | 4.1 | 4.0
A list of key new features since System Modeler 4.2.
- Easy sharing of complete models, including all dependencies (libraries, shapes, tables, code, etc.).
- Package models with model plots, which will immediately be shown when simulating.
- Ability to create and use model plots in Simulation Center.
- Support for custom units for plots and parameters in Simulation Center.
- Explicit indications given when parameter values cannot be changed.
- Improved model compilation speed for large models of up to 40%.
- Documentation now includes complete listing of example uses for each component.
- Improved diagram editor, making it easy to add points to connection lines for neat model diagrams.
- The diagram editor now automatically brings up color, file and port picker dialogs when appropriate.
- Complete coverage of all Modelica syntactical errors, with detailed diagnostics.
- System Modeler educational and industry examples are now bundled with the product.
- All System Modeler examples have been updated with model plots for immediate use.
- Updated Modelica by Example book.
Wolfram Language Integration
- Create and use model plots.
- Ability to drill down into model diagrams for components.
- Support for parallel simulation over different inputs to the model.
- Performance improvement for model simulation (roughly twice).
- Performance improvement for model diagram drawing (roughly twice).
- New summary property for model and simulation data.
- New documentation property for model data, making documentation instantly available.
- Support for import and export of CombiTimeTable, the data storage format used by Modelica.