What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 4.2
What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 13.0 | 12.3 | 12.2 | 12.1 | 12.0 | 5.1 | 5.0 | 4.3 | 4.2 | 4.1 | 4.0
A list of key new features since System Modeler 4.1.
- New user interface support for signal buses with expandable connectors. »
- Parameters and variables can be changed in specialized editors, including an array editor etc. »
- Configurable tooltips are now broadly supported in the interface. »
- Support for automatic object trajectories in the 3D animation view. »
- Real-time simulation settings can now be stored back into models from Simulation Center. »
Wolfram Language Integration
- Support for model creation from time series and other data. »
- Automatic model conversion for discrete-time transfer function and state-space models. »
See New in System Modeler for more information on new features.