What's New in Wolfram SystemModeler 4.2
What's New in Wolfram SystemModeler 12.0 | 5.1 | 5.0 | 4.3 | 4.1 | 4.0
A list of key new features since SystemModeler 4.1.
- Line crossings in model diagrams now indicate connection or crossing.
- New user interface support for signal buses with expandable connectors. »
- Parameters and variables can be changed in specialized editors, including an array editor etc. »
- File paths in models can now be chosen in file dialogs.
- Image files can be dragged into diagrams and icons.
- Configurable tooltips are now broadly supported in the interface. »
- Support for custom gravity fields in 3D modeling.
- Up to twice as fast model compilation from Modelica code to simulation executable.
- Support for automatic object trajectories in the 3D animation view. »
- Model code generation decomposition enabling support for larger simulation models.
- Real-time simulation settings can now be stored back into models from Simulation Center. »
Wolfram Language Integration
- Support for model creation from time series and other data. »
- Automatic model conversion for discrete-time transfer function and state-space models. »
- Automatic string autocompletions for model names.
- Faster and more accurate plots in WSMPlot.
- Faster simulation result retrieval in the Wolfram Language.
- 64-bit version now available for Windows, allowing for large models and simulations.
- Support for Visual Studio Express 2015, with up to six times speedup.