What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 4.1
What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 13.0 | 12.3 | 12.2 | 12.1 | 12.0 | 5.1 | 5.0 | 4.3 | 4.2 | 4.1 | 4.0
- System Modeler capabilities for exporting models have now been extended to importing models. »
- Based on the FMI Standard, enables import from tools such as Simulink, Flowmaster, and IBM Rational Rhapsody.
- Import subsystems, e.g. control system models from other tools, and integrate them with your Modelica models.
- Mathematica's complete suite for reliability analysis is now fully integrated. »
- Perform reliability and physical behavior analysis by attaching annotations to your Modelica models. »
- Input and display with the prefix of your choice, such as milli, kilo, mega. »
- Copy and paste components between models. »
- Use simulated results as inputs to new experiments by exporting results to CombiTimeTables. »
- TimeSeries supports regular or irregular sampling, scalar or vector values, and single or multiple series.
- Search results are now categorized into Library Documentation, System Modeler Documentation, Modelica by Example and Other.
- Quickly find related information using cross-links between the "Getting Started" tutorial and the Introductory Examples library.
See New in System Modeler for more information on new features.