restrict to the bounds .
- BoundaryDiscretizeRegion is also known as boundary evaluation.
- BoundaryDiscretizeRegion effectively discretizes the boundaries of the full dimensional parts of a region reg.
- If the region reg contains lower dimensional components, those will not be present in the resulting.
- The following options may be given:
AccuracyGoal Automatic digits of accuracy sought MaxCellMeasure Automatic maximum cell measure Method Automatic method to use PerformanceGoal $PerformanceGoal whether to consider speed or quality PrecisionGoal Automatic digits of precision sought
- With AccuracyGoal->a and PrecisionGoal->p an attempt will be made to keep the maximum distance between the region reg or the discretized region dreg and any point in RegionSymmetricDifference[reg,dreg] to less than where is the length of the diagonal of the bounding box.
Get a discretized boundary representation for an ImplicitRegion:
Introduced in 2014