gives a sector of a disk from bearing to bearing .
- A geo disk with center loc and radius r is defined as the area covered by all geodesics of length r starting from loc. Specifying bearings and restricts the set of geodesics.
- The location loc can be specified either as latitude and longitude coordinates in degrees, GeoPosition[…], or as a named geographical Entity[…].
- The radius r can be given as a Quantity length or as a number in meters.
- Bearings and are measured clockwise from true north and can be given as Quantity angles, as numbers in degrees, as DMS strings, or as named compass points like or .
- Graphics directives such as GrayLevel, RGBColor, Opacity, and GeoStyling can be used to specify how the resulting region should be filled.
- FaceForm, EdgeForm, and GeoStyling can be used to specify how the interiors and boundaries of geographic regions should be rendered. The default is that no explicit edge is drawn.
- GeoDisk[loc] represents a geo disk centered at loc, with an automatic choice of radius.
- GeoDisk is equivalent to GeoDisk[$GeoLocation].
Introduced in 2014