specifies the domain of the grid from which the values in array are assumed to come.
- You can replace etc. by explicit lists of positions for grid lines. The grid lines are otherwise assumed to be equally spaced.
- ListInterpolation[array] assumes grid lines at integer positions in each direction.
- array can be an array in any number of dimensions, corresponding to a list with any number of levels of nesting.
- ListInterpolation[array,domain] generates an InterpolatingFunction object that returns values with the same precision as those in .
- ListInterpolation supports a Method option. Possible settings include for spline interpolation and for Hermite interpolation.
Introduced in 1996
(3.0)| Updated in 2008