gives the Scorer function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numeric manipulation.
- The Scorer function is a solution to the inhomogeneous Airy differential equation .
- tends to zero as .
- ScorerHi[z] is an entire function of z with no branch cut discontinuities.
- For certain arguments, ScorerHi automatically evaluates to exact values.
- ScorerHi can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- ScorerHi automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2014