gives the spherical Bessel function of the second kind .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- SphericalBesselY is given in terms of ordinary Bessel functions by .
- SphericalBesselY[n,z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex plane running from to .
- Explicit symbolic forms for integer n can be obtained using FunctionExpand.
- For certain special arguments, SphericalBesselY automatically evaluates to exact values.
- SphericalBesselY can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- SphericalBesselY automatically threads over lists.
Introduced in 2007