gives the transitive closure of the graph g.
uses rules vw to specify the graph g.
- TransitiveClosureGraph is also known as reachability graph.
- TransitiveClosureGraph[g] gives a graph with the same vertices as in g, and a vertex u is connected to a vertex v if there is a path from u to v in g.
- TransitiveClosureGraph takes the same options as Graph.
- Possible settings for the Method option include "Warshall", "Warren", and "Purdom". The default setting of Automatic switches among these methods depending on the graph given.
- TransitiveClosureGraph works with undirected graphs, directed graphs, and multigraphs.
Introduced in 2014
(10.0)| Updated in 2015