- A matrix m is unitary if m.ConjugateTranspose[m] is the identity matrix.
- UnitaryMatrixQ works for symbolic as well as numerical matrices.
- The following options can be given:
Normalized True test if matrix rows are normalized SameTest Automatic function to test equality of expressions Tolerance Automatic tolerance for approximate numbers
- For exact and symbolic matrices, the option SameTest->f indicates that two entries and are taken to be equal if gives True.
- For approximate matrices, the option Tolerance->t can be used to indicate that the norm satisfying γ≤t is taken to be zero where is the identity matrix.
Introduced in 2014