- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- The satisfy the recurrence relation with .
- For any complex value of n the are given by the general formula , where is the golden ratio.
- The Fibonacci polynomial is the coefficient of in the expansion of .
- The Fibonacci polynomials satisfy the recurrence relation .
- FullSimplify and FunctionExpand include transformation rules for combinations of Fibonacci numbers with symbolic arguments when the arguments are specified to be integers using nIntegers.
- Fibonacci can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- Fibonacci automatically threads over lists.
New in 3 | Last modified in 4