gives the Hermite polynomial .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- Explicit polynomials are given for non-negative integers n.
- The Hermite polynomials satisfy the differential equation .
- They are orthogonal polynomials with weight function in the interval .
- For certain special arguments, HermiteH automatically evaluates to exact values.
- HermiteH can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- HermiteH automatically threads over lists.
- HermiteH[n, x] is an entire function of x with no branch cut discontinuities.
New in 1