gives the inverse of the regularized incomplete gamma function.
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- With the regularized incomplete gamma function defined by , InverseGammaRegularized[a, s] is the solution for in .
- InverseGammaRegularized[a, z0, s] gives the inverse of GammaRegularized[a, z0, z].
- Note that the arguments of InverseGammaRegularized are arranged differently than in InverseBetaRegularized.
- For certain special arguments, InverseGammaRegularized automatically evaluates to exact values.
- InverseGammaRegularized can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- InverseGammaRegularized automatically threads over lists.
New in 3