is the regularized incomplete gamma function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- In non‐singular cases, .
- GammaRegularized[a,z0,z1] is the generalized regularized incomplete gamma function, defined in non‐singular cases as Gamma[a,z0,z1]/Gamma[a].
- Note that the arguments in GammaRegularized are arranged differently from those in BetaRegularized.
- For certain special arguments, GammaRegularized automatically evaluates to exact values.
- GammaRegularized can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- GammaRegularized automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 1991