prints as a two-dimensional representation of expr using only keyboard characters.
- OutputForm is an approximation to StandardForm which uses only ordinary keyboard characters.
- The OutputForm of many kinds of expressions is quite different from their internal representation.
- OutputForm acts as a "wrapper", which affects printing, but not evaluation. »
- OutputForm cannot be used directly for input to Mathematica.
- When possible, OutputForm uses approximations to special characters. Thus is given as and as . »
New in 1 | Last modified in 3