gives the spherical Hankel function of the first kind .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- SphericalHankelH1 is given in terms of ordinary Hankel functions by .
- SphericalHankelH1[n, z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex z plane running from to .
- Explicit symbolic forms for integer n can be obtained using FunctionExpand.
- For certain special arguments, SphericalHankelH1 automatically evaluates to exact values.
- SphericalHankelH1 can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- SphericalHankelH1 automatically threads over lists.
New in 6