gives the closing of img with respect to a range-r square.
gives the closing of list with respect to a range-r square.
gives the closing of mem with respect to a range-r square.
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDAClosing works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- CUDAClosing works with CUDAMemory and lists.
- CUDAClosing[image,r] is equivalent to Closing[image,r].
- If multiple image channels are present, CUDAClosing operates on each of them separately.
- The following options can be given:
"Device" Automatic device used for CUDA computation Padding "Fixed" value used on boundary "OutputMemory" None CUDAMemory where output is stored
Using CUDAMemory, one can speed up computation by reducing the amount of memory operations. This loads memory onto the CPU: